Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Tyler: Suzie Bell Mesquite Senior Photographer

I received a call from Tyler's Grandmother Sandra, asking me to photograph her grandson. Sandra runs a home daycare and I photographed one of her babies families this past spring. Their family photo is in my blog header or here.





Tyler was so easy to work with.  I have been blessed with some great teens lately. I'm not sure what I did to deserve that, but I'll take it!  Tyler is graduating 2011 from Mesquite High School and said he wants to be a police officer after college.  What a great career he is selecting by choosing to protect and serve the community.



Tyler is a huge Dallas Cowboy fan, kinda like a certain husband I know who I swear bleeds blue and silver.  This is a great stance and he was used to it from his former football days.


















I met Tyler, his mom and his little sister at his high school stadium parking lot and across the road was a train track that we had to  use. The light was a little harsh, but we made it work.  This is one of my favorites.  I think it's the never ending tracks or his far off gaze.
Tyler and his mom knew of a great park we went to that had amazing light.  I had fun with the sun flare and the ducks (they are being stealth in this shot.)  The park was fabulous for the end of the day and I even got him to smile. 

To see the rest of Tyler's Photo shoot click here Suzie Bell Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment