Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Inspired or Expired?


Lately, I think I've been in a rut.  I've been looking for inspiration to strike me.  Life has become a number of routines of work, school, housework, practices, games, fast food and repeat.  “The reality is that it’s easier to be inspired than it is to create an original idea." That quote is from Chase Jarvis who is amazing.  His theory is the best camera is the camera you have with you.  So here it is, my iPhone photo.  I like the rain on the glass and the fact that there is so much contrast and depth to the image.  I love the light coming through the speaker and the headlight that is peaking out underneath the sign.  So, I guess I was inspired afterall by my phone. 


1 comment:

  1. It's cool, I like it! I have a VERY hard time with "routine" it sometimes really depresses me. And it's the same with my wreaths and mums, I have to get inspired..and no one item can ever be the same for me..they all have to be unique in their own way. But I must say...U do like Sonic don't you LOL. =-)
    luv ya lady!!!

    ReplyDelete