Sunday, August 29, 2010

Saturdays are Gamedays on Manual

Saturdays around my house are CRAZY!  Both girls are in sports, Brit is in soccer and Ash is a cheerleader so we spend out time chasing games.  Mornings are soccer mostly and afternoons are football.   I love watching my kids play, and since its so hot out I haven't had any photoshoots but that's changing.  I have several senior shoots coming up and oh yeah the wedding stuff still to go. 

Here is Brit at her last game of indoor soccer for the season and her team, Dallas Juventus.  I am not a sports photographer (at least not indoors, lol) What a season.  She loved it and told me she would play soccer 365 days a year!  Whoa, mom needs some kind of break! Seriously, thanks Coach Billy for making her love it so much!


And Oh yeah, I shot mostly the entire day on "MANUAL" people! Be proud and don't hate too bad on the pics ;)

Speaking of Manual,  I am trying and I do say tryng to tech my brain to shoot manual and my dogs are often my subjects.  Here is Willy, my babydog! I thought you may like to meet him, Williard as I call him.  He's so flippin cute and such a cuddler!



Okay, here is Ashley's game later that day also shot on manual and all pics are straight out of the camera GASP!  I know, social photo suicide right?  Well, I feel this is the best way to see how I need to improve.  Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!




No comments:

Post a Comment