Saturday, September 4, 2010

Inspiration is Found Everywhere, You just have to see it

Okay, so I'm liking this inspiration thing and I'm going to keep going with it and see where it goes.  I worked the NTCAR Commercial Real Estate Expo this week and while you do see row after row of booths and tables, you can't help to remember that you are in the gorgeous Downtown Dallas Sheraton Hotel.  Like my title says, beauty and inspiration are everywhere, you just have to see it and sometimes all it takes is relaxing back in your chair and leaning your head back.



After the show, I sat in my car and started to back out of the parking garage when I remembered , Duh, I'm on the 3rd floor and it's right before dark.  So, as the cars were whizzing by to get out of there, I stood in the corner of the garage with my camera in manual mode and shot the scenes before me.


No comments:

Post a Comment