Friday, October 15, 2010

Wedding Time!

Short post, but I will be posting the much anticipated bridals of Ms. Ashley Campbell tomorrow night after she says I Do.   I really want to say "It's Wedding Season!" a quote from Vince Vaughn in Wedding Crashers but I'm just excited.

Nervous jitters are setting in for all of us and I'm praying their is nothing but awesomeness that comes out of this.  So...rehearsal tonight then tomorrow is the big day.  It's rush rush around here so I thought this is the only apporpriate image to post to sum it all up.  I call it "Rush Hour." 

I have so much to blog about but it all must wait.  To come is my experience with JVS Workshops, my new clients,  the super saucy engagement shoot at American Airlines Center, Ashley's Bridals and the Wedding oh and I'll tell you how I discovered my age but that's another post.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure the wedding will be perfect! Hope y'all have fun!

    ReplyDelete