Thursday, September 16, 2010

Pity Party For One Please

Really blog?  Is it really doable to be everything to everybody?  I'm not even in my busy season and it is already crazy!  One daughter in soccer, the other in cheer and the husband with a different schedule.  That doesn't even include my full time job.  My photographer life is picking up and I'm getting a lot of calls for seniors and I love it.  I know I'm so a pity me person today and I usually can't stand those types but life has been hella crazy lately and maybe its because there's no smooth rhythm set yet and there may not ever be. 

This is what I feel like this week  
Can I Just Hide Here and Make Everything Go Away?
The family wedding is coming up soon and there is so much going on poor Ashley, I can't even imagine what she's going through.  Just remember to breathe and someone once said: In the end, who was supposed to be there was, what was supposed to happen did.  I need to take my own advice. 


Love Is Planning A Wedding Together :)
My best advice given today was to my coworker and very good friend who just adopted beautiful Ms. Ella and is struggling with being a working mom with no sleep.  At the end of the conversation I told her "Life throws you curveballs, you have to knock them out of the park."  It was greatness.  
It's All Worth It Lele!

 

1 comment:

  1. I think we all need to have a pity party every now and then! Hope things get smoother for you soon!

    ReplyDelete