Monday, June 21, 2010

My New Stylish Totally Girly Camera Bag

Ok, so my birthday just passed and the husband asked what I wanted.  Well, I needed a new camera bag since mine has been "loved" a little too much and it has a giant hole in one of the pockets from a tree that "loved" it too much to let it go. 

So, I was on the hunt for a new bag then I decided after viewing the same bag after bag that I wanted a "girly" bag.  I did find one that I coveted so much and was about to order (over my $100 limit btw) from ephiphanie bags here http://www.epiphaniebags.com/ I wanted the red Lola so bad but of course they were on backorder.  I am a very impulsive person and have to have it and no I don't want to wait for a scheduled ship date of July whatever.  Then I thought I'd look on Ebay and see about a removable case, did find them but they shipped from Korea and I'm a little leary about that soooooo...I decided to make my own.  I went to Hobby Lobby and bought the industrial velcro and came home and tore the insides out of several small camera bags I had already.  I just purchased a couple bags after getting a screaming deal and being summer, the white one was begging to be my new camera bag.  I adhered the velcro inside and placed the diveders in and it now can hold 2 bodies, 3 lenses, my flash, my charger, my Flipcam, memory cards and many business cards!  Now, the kicker, this bag costs me $3.29 to make since I had the supplies on hand and and the Lola bag, that would have cost me over $200!
I'm feeling a little smart here.

Here it is, don't you love it!!!!



1 comment: